Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Thinking makes it so

I remember being in the place of the limited thinking of black or white, instead of unlimited possibilities of black and white. It was a life of fear and struggle, and persuasion and promotion. It was my way or the highway. Then one day someone sent me a note that read, Becky, Take the day off, I have everything under control. signed GOD.
And then I realized that I had been playing God and trying to direct people, places and things into my image of what should be. I had forgotten that God had created all people in the image and likeness of Godself and deemed it all GOOD! Who was I to try to change it.
I began to expand my studies and spiritual practices. The more I read and the more I experience, the more trust I find in a loving Creator.
Instead of just reading and proclaiming the scriptures, I challenged them and practiced what Jesus and other spiritual masters taught and what they did. I moved from my head to my heart (the toughest and longest journey in my life).
The result was an unbelievable knowing of my purpose and my passion for life, for Oneness with my Creator and all of creation. It pulls me forward into my day, it inspires me to do greater things than I ever imagined. It brings me great joy and happiness. It relieves my fear of tomorrow.
The only person who will ever know your truth and your purpose in life is you. You are the only one who can tap into your still small voice. Others may lay out a plan or a path, but you are the only one who can walk you journey.
The indwelling Spirit of God awaits your audience and will guide you along the way.

©oneness of life productions 11/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment