Sunday, September 5, 2010

Perspectives

Every once and awhile I receive retribution from well meaning people about an article I write or a presentation I give. Some people seem very concerned for my soul and keep me in their continuous prayers, which I appreciate. Usually they pray that I may see the light and awaken to their particular brand of truth. Most are concerned with my passion for promoting peace through understanding, education and my honoring and accepting of all people including their cultures and beliefs.

For them this is blasphemous, it is completely false teachings, there is a definite line drawn in the sand: their way or my way. In their minds, one of us have to be wrong. In my mind, we are all on the same team doing the same work, guiding people to the awareness and experience of the indwelling Christ spirit. I just have an inclusive perspective while they have a very exclusive perspective.


I seem to have an expanded version of the same mission.


Expand your mind, expand your life experience, expand your Christ Consciousness.



Change your awareness, and you live in a different world, you experience a different reality. Lama Govinda, Creative Meditations and Multi-Dimensional Consciousness

©oneness of life productions 9/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment