Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What is blocking people from your love?

The other day while contemplating life, the joys, pains and sufferings I asked what is blocking people from the peace that surpasses understanding and the joy that is promised in the sacred texts. This is what was revealed.

Becky, my people live in sin, they have forgotten who they are. Their sin is their belief that they are separate from me, the Creator of All. They have accepted their earthly existence as their only truth or their fate. They have chosen the life of laborers and suffering servants who struggle to eat and feed their families and themselves, who have settled for a life of striving toward earthly goals. They have forgotten that I am their source, their supplier of all that is required, their employer.

The Essence of who they are is Me, the great I AM. I AM THE LIGHT, LIFE, TRUTH, LOVE, AND ALL THAT IS GOOD and THAT IS LIFE-GIVING.

This they must remember in order to thrive. Without this knowing, their life will be one of struggle, of surviving not thriving.

Becky, understand that you all still live in the garden. It is your belief and your conditioning that tells your otherwise.

Jesus came to show you the way-show you that you and I are ONE. All that I have, I give to you. You are the channels through which all my blessings come. I work through those of you whom are willing to allow my Essence to flow through you. I am what animates your life. All of the resources of the universe-creation, power, infinite possibilities waits manifestation through you.

Release the nay sayers which surround you, release your own disbelief in the power dwelling within you. Jesus did this when he said, "Get behind me Satan!" to those blocking his ultimate journey. Release all thoughts and beliefs of powerlessness, unworthiness, that you are less than perfect and wonderful. Release all that says that you are not whole and complete.

Know that I have created you in perfection, capable of creating, manifesting your hearts desire. I plant the seeds of peace, joy, happiness and abundance in your heart, why would I not create you with all you required to move toward and enjoy all of these attributes. The only thing stopping you is your earthly beliefs, those things outside yourself.

All I have is yours my precious children. It is my great pleasure to give you the kingdom.

All that I am so too are you. Own this truth and return to the garden and live as One with Me. I will provide all that is required for your life. It is your choice. I await and honor your decision.

Eternal love,
Your Creator

No comments:

Post a Comment