Monday, March 22, 2010

Discipline

A discipline is something practiced on a regular basis in order to form a habit or learn a particular skill. It is a form of training which maintains order and control.

Well, I have been very disciplined with my blog since January the 4 of this year. But, when I went on spring break and my routine and my discipline went out the window. I allowed myself to be in the moment of where I was and did not stop to journal or to write. In the past, I would beat myself up for not keeping my personal commitment and quit.

However, this year is a different year for me. I am committed to live my life to the fullest and not allow myself to self-sabotage my goal. Therefore, you may be receiving multiple blogs until I catch up. I do have some great new insights to share.

Remember: "Success consists of getting up once oftener than you fall down." -anonymous
Here's to getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment