Thursday, March 11, 2010

How is your attitude?

I love the saying, Jesus can turn water into wine, but he cannot turn your whinning into anything.

Have you ever noticed that your attitude can make or break your day? I have found that when I make a decision to go with the flow and look for the good, I usually have a great day and the people around me tend to have a better day. However, if I surround myself with neigh- sayers and focus on the negative, my day is always yucky and I spread that yuck to everyone I encounter.

My dad always says, "if you put a smile on your face when you wake up and keep it there all day, you will have a terrific day."

Philippians 2:14 says, "do all things without murmurings and disputings." How much better would our world be if we all excluded murmurings and disputes from our lives?

Try it, I bet you will have a lot more fun and feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment