Sunday, March 28, 2010

Palm Sunday

Even though I was not a church today, I celebrated my Oneness with God, just as I image the people in the streets did as they welcomed Jesus into their midst. I danced. I sang. I prayed. I laughed. I cried. I opened myself completely to the presence of God. I participated in an Oneness Awakening.

Opening myself is a process of becoming aware of the truth of who I am and the hurts hidden in my soul. In this awareness, I can seek and offer forgiveness to myself and others; thus dying to the illusions of myself. In this dying to my false self, I awaken and transcend into a new life of Oneness.

This is the ongoing process toward an enlightened state of consciousness which Jesus so passionately demonstrated. He is our great way-shower for this process of entering into Oneness with our Creator. He blessed us with this same ability, we must just claim it and open ourselves to this process and this higher state of consciousness.

"I pray that they may all be one. Father! May they be in us, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they be one, so that the world will believe that you sent me. I gave them the same glory you gave me, so that they may be One, just as you and I are one: I in them and you in me, so that they may be completely one, in order that the world may know that you sent me and that you love them as you love me." (John 17:21-23).

Yet another deepening of my relationship with God.

May you all be blessed with an Awakening to your Oneness with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment