Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love Notes

Have you ever gotten a love note? A love note can be a note of encouragement, a thank you note, a just to say "HI!" note, a welcome to the neighborhood note, a get well note, the list is endless. These notes express terms of endearment. They are better than text messages, phone messages, or verbal messages, because they can be read over and over again.

I like to save my little love notes in a special box. I use this box when I am feeling alone and blue. I'll get out my love notes and read them. They have a magical way of making the sun come out on a rainy day.

People may have no clue that their beautiful notes are sacred texts for me or others. They are expressions of our Loving Creator and have the power to transform lives.

Think about people in your life that mean a lot to you, take the time to write them a note. It may just be the sunshine they need to get through a gloomy day, or it could save someone in deep despair.

Spread love and encouragement. Send love notes.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi.

© 2010 by Becky Benes
www.onenessoflife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment