Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Within our Dreams

Within our dreams and aspirations, we find our opportunities.
Sue Atchley Ebaugh
Today is the beginning of making manifest my dreams. I am claiming the Truths of the Universe. I am asking and seeking with full expectations of receiving the desires of my heart.
We all are gifted with special talents, and we are all being called to offer something special to otheres in our lives. It is our responsibility to answer the call and move forward, trusting that God will deliver the perfect outcome for the ultimate good of all.
My talents are melding together with a variety of different opportunities and my dreams await the perfect time to make manifest. I am using this beautiful time of the Lenten season to pray, to meditate and to fast knowing that the time is near.
I am grateful for all that I am, for my dreams and aspirations which lead to opportunity and for all the blessings I have in family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment