Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love your enemies

All faith teach the importance of loving our enemies. This a practice I try to implement in my life. I begin by praying for those who have harmed me.

If the transgression is severe and I find it too difficult or painful to pray from them. I begin with a prayer of willingness, "God help me to be willing to pray for the so and so! Then the prayer progresses to "God bless the blanked d blank!" As my heart softens and becomes more pliable, my prayer becomes, "God bless (the name of the enemy)." I know healing is occuring when I can finally pray, "God Bless (name) with all of the blessings and happines I wish for me and my family."

This has been a powerful prayer process for healing and a stepping stone to a spiritual awakening. Try it, It will help.

© 2010 by Becky Benes
www.onenessoflife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment